Thursday, August 13, 2009

Moving On...

Well, I'm moving on from GCIA (God's Call is Abroad...can I call it GCIA? I like acronyms).  I've started a brand new blog called Popcorn Day: Musings from the Conscious and Unconscious Mind of Brian Schroeder. (And for those of you who don't like clicking links and instead prefer the old-fashioned way of putting a URL into the address bar, the address is: brian-schroeder.blogspot.com. That's where I'll be writing from now on, and it would be SO COOL if you all followed it as well. It's going to be a lot of fun; Popcorn Day is about my every day life, including dreams of mine, both awake and asleep, and things that I think are exciting.  

I've told you this before, but it was great to share my journey with you on GCIA.  Please keep reading and move on with me to Popcorn Day! 

Peace,

Brian 

1 comment: